American Apparel - Back to Basics!

Just doing my usual online shopping (because I'm too lazy to drive and walk) and stumbled upon American Apparel which is a well known brand especially in the States but not so much here, glad they finally made it convenient for us to purchase locally! Here are some of my top picks.




I like how basic the pieces are which makes them perfect for the fashion mix and match thing! Looks really comfy too! American Apparel is synonymous to basic clothing with great quality that is a must-have in your wardrobe. 

That's not the only thing they are famous for though, if you would just Google some American Apparel images you would find that their advertising campaigns are highly provocative and quite controversial. Their clothing, on the other hand, are anything but provocative :p



Can shop for the boyfie too while I'm at it because American Apparel not only caters to men and women but has recently expanded to kids wear as well. They have everything! Leggings, tank tops, leotards, dresses, pants, denim, nail polish and accessories in various prints and colours, everything you need all in one brand! That makes life easier, phew.

I know how most of us enjoy online shopping for its convenience and there really are too many choices on the Internet lately. However, for myself, I find myself to fall back to the reliable ones like Zalora, the best online fashion destination. Yes, ladies and gents, American Apparel is now available on Zalora Malaysia so go check it out!


Comments

Popular Posts