Avene Beauty Workshop

#OOTD it like a lady! Okay actually this one still cannot pass as a lady but it was the lady-est I could get already, since I'm always dressed like a boy recently.

Why so lady? Because I was attending Avene Workshop with Vanity Trove! Also today I'll be using several pictures from Angeline's camera (the selfie/group shot ones) because her camera is a 神機!!

Event was held at Cafe Barbera on Lorong Maarof, a place with nice ambience.

We got to know what Avene is all about. Interesting how Avene came about and what its spring water can do really!

We had 3 participants in a table and check out these little babies placed on the table!

The trio of the day, with Rachel and Angeline.

Let the hands-on begin! We started off by of course, removing our make up using Avene's make up remover. It was one of the best make up remover that I've tried but I'll keep the full review for later.

We tried several products through a skin care regime and here is one that I find interesting:

We had a short mask session using only the Avene Thermal Spring Water.

We soaked up a piece of blank mask sheet with Avene Thermal Spring Water.

Ta-da! A mask that soothes and softens skin.

Mask on everyone!

The session was really refreshing! Skin felt velvety soft after that and we were ready to take on the rest of the hot hot day.

Avene has several ranges for different skin conditions.

But I must say that my favorite product from Avene is still the Thermal Spring Water.

I got a box of Avene goodies to bring home and try! I will do that and review them for you all you beautiful people. 

Alright signing off! Thank you Avene and Vanity Trove for the lovely event.


Comments

Popular Posts