Awesome Wholesome!

It's my favorite time of the month again! The May trove is here! Actually it arrived early of the month itself but I took my time to explore those products.

I'm especially loving the theme of the month, Awesome Wholesome because it really is wholesome in an awesome way and you're about to find out why in just a bit.

Okay I would never have bought myself this because I always thought that it's you know, "just water in aerosale". So thank goodness the Eau Thermale Avene's Thermal Spring Water found its way to me. For me it's like a mood lifter. When I'm feeling all hot and cranky (in other words, skin feels dry and makeup feels cakey), a few spritz of this makes everything better. Good for when your skin needs hydration or as a makeup reviver or even just for the sake of feeling refreshed and pretty. 
RM19 (50ml) | RM39 (150ml) | RM55 (300ml)

Pure South Goat Milk Body Lotion. I love the texture of this, it's not watery and not greasy either. Absorbs really quickly and skin feels velvety after.
RM59 (255ml)

I've yet to try this Goat Milk Soap body bar by Tilley but I'm already loving the fact that it's chemical-free and has plenty of skin conditioning ingredients. Looks good enough to eat too.
RM12 (single) | RM26 (twin-pack)

I gave this Lavender Pure Essential Oil by Heaven on Earth to my mom because she is a huge aromatherapy person as opposed to me. Got to get her opinions on it one of these days. It does smell heavenly though, you don't need me to tell you how lavender is good for you!
RM 50 (5ml)

Schwarzkopf's Essensity Natural Shine Serum deals with frizzy, flyaway hair. Just apply to damp hair before blow-drying for extra smooth hair, yay!
RM 56 (50ml)

I do hope you enjoy your May trove as much as me. If you're not getting your troves yet, I'm sure you're feeling pangs of remorse... right about now. So, make sure it won't happen again and subscribe now at VanityTrove to get your June edition in time! 

p/s: The theme for June 2013 is Obsessive Beauty!




Comments

Popular Posts