Hey Oily Skin & Blackheads, NO!

I received this Clean & Clear Deep Action Daily Pore Cleanser last week.

Apparently it's specially formulated for teens to achieve visibly oil-free and clear beautiful skin so you can say NO! to oily skin and blackheads. I'm pretty excited because I myself have this serious case of blackheads:

Eheh, sorry for the super gross close-up picture's ambush but I need to show you what I meant by serious blackheads problem! You can also see that I have some marks and bruises from my attempt of removing blackheads by pressing and squeezing, which is definitely damaging to the skin!

Like most of you, I have a hectic schedule especially now that my finals are approaching. How can I find the time to go for professional facial sessions?? At the same time, I won't want to be taking my finals with my current complexion, no thank you. Thankfully this cleanser uses the Pure Rice technology which attracts and captures sebum from skin pores 8x faster and lasting up to 8 hours.

The Clean & Clear Deep Pore Cleanser contains Salicylic Acid that penetrates into the epidermis and into pores to prevent clogged pores. So there, bye bye blackheads and future blackheads! Also, oily faces rejoice! This cleanser is proven to be able to reduce sebum up to 25% in 3 weeks with continuous usage.

Notice some microbeads in the cleanser? Those are apple micro scrub and along with the cleanser's natural apple fruit acid formula, it is able to remove blackheads effectively and results of lesser blackheads can be seen in just 3 days with regular usage.

I've already tried it, it doesn't feel rough like most scrubs. The cleanser foams nicely and feels gentle on the skin. Smells fruity too! Another thing that I have to pont out is how moist my face felt after using it, which is a change from the dryness I usually feel after using other cleansers for oily skin.

In the words of Hanis Zalikha, "Never underestimate the power of having a good cleanser - it is your first step to a clear and flawless complexion."

Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser is available in 50gm and 100gm almost everywhere and is real affordable. Check it out for yourself!


Comments

Popular Posts