Wondermama

Hungry anyone? If yes, this post is probably going to make you even hungrier.

I went to Wondermama @ Bangsar Village today and that reminded me that I have a set of Wondermama pictures from some time ago sitting around... probably waiting to join the rest of the unfortunate souls in the "forgotten and deserted permanently" part of my laptop. BUT NO. It's now rescued from its black hole of agony and despair.

This is from my first visit to Wondermama. I love their cute little menus! Huge menus are pretty intimidating sometimes.


Miso Soup "Shiong Tong" Clam (RM 15.90) which is my absolute favorite!!! Too damn good to be true, works best as appetizer.

D&L Nyonya Mee Siam (RM 13.90) which was good but since I can't recall the taste now, I guess it was just normal good and not like good good. Ah wait! I remember now. The cup of sauce that came with it was really hot and really good!

Nasi Lemak 3.0 (RM 20.90) which has deep fried mackerel fish (Nasi Lemak 2.0 has fried chicken and Nasi Lemak 2.0S has soft shell crab). The sambal petai sotong was YUM! 

Iced Horlicks! This isn't just any Horlicks you can get at any mamaks, THIS probably has like 5 tablespoons of Horlicks powder in it hahahaha. It was really thick and rich in taste, I like!

I think Wondermama serves famous local food that you can find at mamaks and roadside stalls, only they upgraded it to be more "atas"-ish. I like! Good food and good environment.


Comments

Popular Posts