The Shower of Summer

Look what it is!

An April Vanity Trove box I got from Vanity Trove's hi-tea gathering, which was wonderfully organized by the way! 

The Shower of Summer was March's theme.

Feels like Christmas all over again. I still can't get over the excitement of opening boxes and not knowing what's inside.

Inside:

Oriks Gemstone Nano Platinum Aqua Watery Cream which smoothens wrinkles, tightens pores and brightens complexion. Full size at RM 398 (50g). Vanity Trove members also get a free Platinum BB Cream worth RM 138 when they purchase the full size.

Clarins Intensive Brightening Serum for a fairer and healthier skin RM 295 (30ml). They also included a 50% discount voucher (for Face or Body Treatment at Clarins Skin Spa). 

Perkins Nail Wrap which has so many other fun designs and I adore them all! Can't wait to try this one. RM 39.90 for 20 strips.

Kate Eyeshadow DB at RM49 (1.6g). I got this in a lovely earthy shade, kind of like cream and dark brown.

Kila Doll mask.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her (EDT). 

Also, during the hi-tea gathering, we received free manicure and a cash voucher from Posh! Check out my textured nails done with Zoya "Pixie Dust" (I can't seem to stop touching my nails after that). They are also having a giveaway for Brazilian Waxing here: http://bit.ly/10qmit8 so ladies rejoice!

My my so much goodies! Vanity Trove's March box really impressed me. Good news for ladies out there that would like to pamper themselves with troves like these.

Vanity Trove is now RM 50 with same, or even better quality and varieties!

So go on down to https://www.vanitytrove.com/ and spoil yourself (or your girlfriend) today!


Comments

Popular Posts