Photobooth #2

Good day! It is indeed a good day for some finger exercise so I'm going to make you do lots of scrolling today. 

Almost forgotten about my "photobooth series" until I used Photobooth again the other day. So here's the set from the other day.

Come on and get your weekend started with a healthy scrolling exercise for your fingers. Oh you get to practice your classification and differentiation skills too because they look more or less the same.

Let's begin with myself

Yo

Now look who's here

And another

Poutses 

Swagses

(I'm into the 'ses'-ness period, inspired by Gollum. You know, hobbitses and all. Some words sound better that way.)

Hello

Is it us you're looking for

Spot the odd >>

Spot the odd << 

Near

Far

Wherever you are

Aliens

Blockheads

3 variations of raised brows

Frogs

Chipmunks

Goodbye

Venue: Sterhberrks SS15
Partners in crime: Anthony and Kai Jin
Occasion: I was having a test in 10 minutes and them, presentation...
Mood: ...so I think we were all more or less in denial

(captioning has never been this easy)



Comments

Popular Posts