Are You Covered by AmAssurance?

A month back, my dad was robbed on the streets in the broad daylight. He had to be hospitalized and went through a whole lot of surgeries. We were told that he might be partially disabled for life.


So there, you think you know life well enough. But sometimes life just throws you a punch to the face. That’s nothing to worry about, but what are you going to do after that? Say for example my case, the hospitalization and surgeries costs are high enough to buy another car and my dad wouldn’t be able to return to work for months. And if things don’t go so well, he may not even be able to return to work at all. What happens to my family then? First of all how do we come up with that amount of money for hospitalization and surgeries at such a short notice? Secondly, the burden of putting food on the table now shifts to my mom and the eldest child in the family, myself. So does this mean I have to quit my studies then?

You see, even the smallest event has such a big ripple effect. That few minutes when the robbers slashed my dad caused not only my dad, but my family as well to suffer for months. But thankfully it is covered by my dad’s insurance. I’m just so glad that my dad and my family are doing good now. Can you imagine if the casualty was heavier or worse, if my dad does not have insurance?

Back then when I was younger and life seems more like a safe balloon tower, the word insurance is so repulsive to me. “Oh you’re an insurance agent? Please don’t come near me, I know you’ll just pester me into buying from you.“ Right or not?! It seems that everyone is afraid of insurance agents these days.

But after that particular incident I am just so thankful for insurance. As humans, sometimes we shouldn’t have too much pride for we really do not know what will happen the next moment. Insurance gets a bad name because of some unethical insurance agents, but insurance itself is actually a very good thing.

I’m sure I don’t have to tell you the importance of insurance especially life and health ones. We all work hard for our families to live a good life. Unfortunately we live in a world full of uncertainties where accidents and disasters happen. When they do happen, you want to make sure that you’re adequately insured, else it means financial disaster for your family. Insurance will protect your life, your ability to earn income, and to keep a roof over your head. 


Recently I’ve came upon a real good insurance by the name of AmCash Guarantee 21 Plus by AmAssurance. This policy:
· offers insurance protection for 21 years
· pays a benefit on death or if you suffer from total and permanent disability or diagnosed with any one of the 36 Critical Illness
· offers guaranteed cash payout at regular 3-year intervals

With it, not only you get a sizeable lump sum benefit upon maturity, but the guaranteed cash payout at regular 3-year intervals gives you the money to fulfill your commitments and realize your dreams. Well I can tell you this, not many insurances out there have these benefit these days. 

Here is everything you need to know about AmCash Guarantee 21 Plus. 
(Click to enlarge) 

Just remember this when you’re getting an insurance. Insurance agents are there to assist you but do not be gullible and fall for everything an agent tells you without doing your own research. For instance, when an agent tells you about the AmAssurance's AmCash Guarantee 21 Plus, make sure you get confirm the facts too, either by reading the brochure(like the one I attached above) or the product disclosure sheet. From the product disclosure sheet you’ll know what you’re really getting and the terms that come with it.

Let me give you a specific example. An agent may tell you, “You’ll get guaranteed cash payouts!”.. but how many percent? At which intervals? Annually? Bi-annually? Tri-annually? Get it clear! An agent may leave out some facts on purpose but it’s up to you to make sure what you’re paying for. 


Another tip when buying insurance is to stick to your core purpose. When getting a health or life insurance, your main objective is of course to protect your family and yourself! So go through the terms and details carefully to make sure it’s got it all covered. The extra benefits like the potential return and tax relief offered by AmAssurance's AmCash Guarantee 21 Plus or any other plan are really just extra benefits. They are the bonuses that you should be grateful for getting, and not making them your main purpose of buying. 

Family first! Is yours covered? 





Comments

Popular Posts