Paradise Dynasty

This was from a very long time ago when everyone was still hyped up about the place. Unfortunately, the inefficient blogger, me, somehow abandoned this batch of pictures somewhere and today I've finally stumbled upon them.

So yes, in case you still don't know. This is Paradise Dynasty @ Paradigm Mall.

Marinated Jelly Fish. Nyum nyum nyum one of my favorite dishes, not from here but in general. Why is it named jellyfish anyway? Is jellyfish a fish?

La Mian with Sliced Pork. The egg in the picture is making me lick my lips.

And of course, their signature dish, Dynasty 8 Flavors Xiao Long Bao! This is their only unique selling point, at least from my point of view. If it wasn't because of this tray of colorful xiao long bao, it wouldn't even occur to me to visit this Paradise Dynasty.

I'm not even a big fan of Xiao Long Bao but these are just too adorable, like Chinese equivalent of macarons. The flavors are: Original, Foie Gras, Black Truffle, Crab Roe, Ginseng, Cheesy, Garlic, Szechuan. I hated the ginseng one, the rest tasted pretty much the same to me. Okay fine Szechuan, Cheesy and Garlic are quite distinctive. 

My fail macro shot of the half eaten xiao long bao. Mm what I like about xiao long bao is the soup part. If only I can just have bowls and bowls of xiao long bao soup...

Dessert time! Woohoo my favorite part of every meal! Pan-fried Pancake with Red Bean. 

Nothing very impressive about this place really. The food was just so-so in my opinion. There are many other better tasting La Mian's and Xiao Long Bao's out there at lower prices. 

My satisfaction came mostly from the food presentation and of course the CAHRERFUL Xiao Long Bao. So foodstagram worthy.

I can't believe I just said that. What've you done to me Instagram! 

Comments

Popular Posts