Morning Face


Anytime is a good time for selcas. That morning after WTP night, Ernest and I actually woke up just in time for breakfast because I told him the previous night that I die die also must eat hotel breakfast. So breakfast it was!

We took so much time freshening and packing up that we almost missed the bus. It wasn't the girl who took her time in this case, I swear.

But before that I had time to take picture with the Hard Rock guitar! Though I don't see much of a point though considering that I'm blocking it. 

So after that I just went back to KL. Unfortunately, I didn't stay to explore Penang though I'd really like to. But okay instead I went and had famous Penang chicken.

Ta-da. Nando's wor. Famous enough right! Hahahahaha.

Next time I shall eat die me in Penang. But for now, I'm going to be stuck in KL for quite a bit.

Okay another weirdly-angled self shot before I leave. Yes I realize this post is all me and a chicken. 

Enjoy your weekends everyone!

♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪

Comments

Popular Posts