Shorts

I'm finally on a break!!!! ... Study break. But no worries, though I'm having my finals next week, I'll still update this space! So here's a lame attempt at doing so.

First of all here's a portrait of me! Nobody loves me enough to draw me so I made this myself using an iPhone app!


I've also been cooking a lot lately! By cooking I mean pressing some buttons on the microwave and oven and involving lots of ready-to-serve frozen food. What a good wife I'll make ( ̄(エ) ̄)

Getting in touch with my feminine side with flowy skirts! *hair flip* Oh! Like a laydehh!

(This is actually a pair of shorts)
(And that boyish pose doesn't help either)

By the way, come out and play this weekend yall!


Date: 29th April (Sunday)
Time: 12pm - 8pm
Venue: Publika @ Solaris Dutamas

I'll be there manning my booth(the 'WE ARE HERE' circle). Come and say hi! (^凹^)

I'll give you candies? (^凹^)







Comments

Popular Posts