20's Club

I'm no longer a teen! Hit my 20's last week. Now finally less people will be surprised of my age. According to people around me, I look like I'm in my 20's since high school. Oh god please don't make me look like I'm in my 30's this decade.

I wanted to make a photo timeline of my birthdays every year starting from 2008 but after looking at the pictures.... Maybe not. Okay time to change topic!

Birthday lunch at Ben's KLCC because I wanted their cakes for my birthday but somehow ended with a pie instead.

Fried calamari

Seafood linguine

Some salmon thing

And this is why ladies and gentlemen, I cannot be a food blogger.

Here's the love dating his iPhone.

After lunch we went shopping for my birthday present! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Here's us and his gift to me (´∀`)♡

And this is from as you can see on the pendant, my best friend Tzia (´∀`)♡ 

Also a kind of matching bracelet from Ernie!  (´∀`)♡

Thank you all for wishing me on that day as well! Many many hugs for you!

To make up for this incredibly short post, here's 2 extra Instagram pictures for you! Hurhurhur.


(yes I didn't comb my hair in this picture)

\( ̄O ̄) Bye!


Comments

  1. Very cute outfits & <3 the fishtail!

    The gifts are super sweet too~ Looked like a great evening~

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts