I want to be like you

Hola from Melaka!

Some rather back dated pictures from one of my trips to Melaka. Sometimes when I'm in Melaka, I'll crave for Nadeje Mille Crepe cake and sometimes the damn satay celup. But at times like this I crave for durian cendol. And where else better to get that if not Jonker Street?

Besides, I bet Jonker street needs a good cleaning. So... Here I am, sweeping the streets with my dress. Majlis Pembandaran Melaka, you're welcome.

The original Melaka boy.

Jonker 88's durian cendol. My all time favorite place for cendol. Though now I'm a little sick of durian cendol already, time to change to durian ABC maybe?

Jonker Walk on a weekday is way more relaxing compared to weekends/public holidays. During those period it'll be booming with tourists holding giant DSLR's and what not.

I still don't understand why the hole is so low. Aren't there any tall people back then?

Anyway, who do I look like?

Do I by any chance, look like him???

PLEASE SAY YES PLEASE SAY YES PLEASE SAY YES

If I do that means I stand a great chance at winning an imported Lee Hom Bahamut Dragon Air Guitar 
or an Autographed Open Fire Greatest Hits Album! 

Or if you think you've got what it takes to be like Lee Hom, you must participate in the 'Are you the next Lee Hom' contest! Choose from 3 ways to win those awesome prizes!

  1. [MMS] If you're born to look like Lee Hom then lucky you! Simply snap a picture of your most awesome Lee Hom-like pose. Then, send it to 23131 to be in the running as well as receive FREE MMS content every week! 
  2. [VIDEO] Submit video(s) of you singing/impersonating/lip-syncing/dancing/playing instruments to any Lee Hom song. Can even be a parody or cover!
  3. [VOICE RECORDING] Got the voice like Lee Hom? Let us hear you sing! Just dial *22009 and karaoke or sing along to a Lee Hom song! Tap into your popstar instincts and serenade your way into a win. 

More information >>> HERE! <<<

Also, you can get exclusive Lee Hom downloads by getting on The Cube and dialing *888#. Then, select Hot Deals and choose Lee Hom or go to http://m.thecube.my.

Everyone wants to be Lee Hom but who will be the next Lee Hom? I think I shall really give it a try!



....
Close enough.


Comments

  1. your dress is so pretty :) where u get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt got it for me from Sabah. But it's actually pretty common I think you can find it easily :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts