Who took an arrow to the knee?

Hola!

First and foremost we should welcome the new contributor of this blog, 

This handsome little fellow.

I dropped my Canon and may it rest in peace now lol. Pretty frustrating though that I always damage my gadgets. I'm not crowned the Queen of Destroying Gadgets for nothing you know.

Test shots.

I love how the flash works so naturally!

So anyway, what have I been up to lately?

This. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Pretty sure my friends are thinking like this at the moment:


Because it's true I turn down invitations to hang out more often lately:


Well you know what they say,


So yes, now I shall go back to my game and see you guys another time!

Comments

  1. Ha. Came across to this post when I randomly searched 'arrow to the knee'. Enjoy your Skyrim adventure :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts