Don't miss me!


That's right!

Tonight there will be no blogging as I will be temporarily away but let me assure you that it is well worth  the time away as I'm about to...

Party hard at my sloggi Girls’ Night woohoo! 

Plenty of eye candies, action, fun and basically an entirely awesome party awaits! 

Don't just sit there now, come join me at my party!! It's okay if you're not at my party physically, thanks to technology, now you can be at my party virtually! 

Alright less talk, I'm not supposed to be blogging anyway :P So come! Crash my sloggi Girls' Night starting 8:00pm tonight at www.sloggigirlsnight.com where everything will be streamed live online! 

To find out more about the party I’m hosting, visit sloggi’s Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/sloggimalaysia

Comments

Popular Posts