Best Night Ever!

Hi guys! So I'm sure you've seen my sloggi Girls' Night on sloggigirlsnight.com. My girls and I had a great time, hope you guys did too!

Here's a quick recap for you and for those who couldn't watch it live online!


What's a sloggi Girls' Night without sloggi goodies right??

Us girls sure look good in those sloggi's! *wink

We had plenty of activities that night. I'm sure you guys enjoyed the Q&A's, free sloggi vouchers! Congrats to the many winners of the night!


We also helped you guys out with several dedications. Some of them were so sweet!

and then it was challenge time! Guess what was our challenge!

We had rad Shu Uemura lashes on!


It was a photoshoot! The theme was Mythical Fantasy, do we look magical? *bats eyelashes*


Henry Golding joined the party! What a yummy dessert :P

Here's a recap video to relive the night. Definitely want this memory to last forever!

It was a blast! Best slumber party we ever had. And definitely the best party overall! So remember to vote for me for the sloggi's Sassiest Girl title. 

Head on down to sloggigirlsnight.com to do so now! Pretty please? 








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts